Affiliate Marketing – FAQs
Affiliate Programs Frequently Asked Questions
Questions Answered here!
How Much it Cost to Join?
FREE. There are NO costs to join. Affiliate Programs are FREE to join (except for a very few). Plus, there is no minimum sales requirement and you can cancel at any time.
What are the Requirements to Join?
Existing Website or Blog.
You must have an existing Website or Blog with relevant Contents (mostly). Luckily, its now easy and very affordable to build them. See: How to Create a Website, Blog, Online Store in 5-10 Minutes. You can start a website with under $50.
With Good or Relevant Content.
You website or blog should have good article contents. You have 3 ways to produce your contents.
- DIY – Write the articles yourself.
- Outsource. Hire Freelance Writers (See: Hirewriters.com) or Virtual Assistants (See: Onlinejobs.ph).
- Purchase Pre-written Article Packs – These are pack of articles that you can claim as your own writing. You can use them as instant contents for your Website & Blog Contents. It is recommended that you edit them a bit to make it unique.
How Do I Join?
- To sign up, you just have to fill out your account information in the online form they provide for any applicants, including your website address.
- They will review your application in 1-5 business days
- Once you get approved, you will be provided an Affiliate tools where you can grab your links and affilliate assets you can use for your promotions.
What are the Affiliate Commissions?
- From 3% to 20 % on Physical Products
- From 35% to 75% on Digital Products
What is a Cookie-based Marketing Resource Link
When visitors click on any marketing resource you post, eg, some boxshot, an internet cookie will be placed on their computers. This cookie stores your affiliate information for 2 months. Whether your visitors purchase our products at the time of their initial visits, or return to our site within 2 months to make a purchase, as long as the cookie is still on their computers you will earn a commission on the sale.
“Affiliate Marketing” Made Many Ordinary People, Millionaires Online than any Other Industry”.
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensation in the form of advertising fees or affiliate rewards on sales via the hypertext links to our vendor-partners. We do not markup any prices from any vendors. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. We in fact, give exclusive bonuses to our customers. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site content for FREE; More premium Items at a Lower Price; and some prices of products from our affiliate vendor-partners are at a specially arranged discounted rates. Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!