Blogging Statistics in 2021
If you’re running your own blog. specially if you’re sel-hosted blog on WordPress, it’s important to be updated with the latest trends so that you’re not missing out on any opportunities to increase your traffic or maximize your income online. We hope these stats will give you some insight and enables you to make healthy decisions for your blogging future.
Here are a Quick List of Blogging Statistics /Facts
General Blogging Statistics
- 71% of WordPress sites are written in English.
- Websites which have blog are shown to have 434% more indexed pages.
On Blog Readers
- About 409 million people view more than 20 billion pages monthly.
- 77 million new blog comments are generated by readers each month.
- 36% of readers prefer list-based headlines.
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trustworthy source for gathering online information.
- 77% of internet users read blogs.
- Internet users in the US spend 3X more time on blogs than they do on email.
On Bloggers & Blogging
- 2 out of every 3 online marketers have a blog.
- More than 86% of business-to-business (B2B) companies blogging.
- Companies who blog get 97% more links to their websites.
- Businesses that blog experience twice as much email traffic as businesses who don’t.
- 54% of Bloggers have editors or at least have their work outsource to freelance writers.
- 46% of Bloggers edit their own work
- 66% of bloggers today are publishing a few times per month, rather than a few times per week back in 2014.
On Blog Contents
- Bloggers who write articles of 2,000+ words are far more likely to have strong results.
- The “How-to” Tutorial headline is the 3rd most popular headline preference at around 17%.
- Add video to your blog & you increase organic (free) search engine traffic by 157%.
- At least 60% of all blogging content is considered low quality, or irrelevant altogether. This means that all you have to do is consistently produce high-quality content and you leapfrog ahead of most of your competition.
All these studies reveal that millions of people blog regularly, and all that accumulated time and effort and would not be spent unless these blogs were paying off for their owners.
“The ENTRE Blueprint Took Him from Being $400K in Debt to Building A $40 Million Business & Completely Transformed his Life". How You Can Copy his whole system through this Step-By-Step Process Starting Today!
BLOG POST TOPICS
- What is a Blog?
- What is Making Money Blogging
- What is the Blogging Statistics in 2021
- How Much Bloggers Do Make Money Blogging
- The Best Blogging Platform/Software
- How to Create & Setup a Blog in Minutes
- Promoting & Driving Traffic to your Blog
- Monetizing a Blog
BLOGGING QUICK LINKS
Bloggers Instant Contents
- Grammarly - Proofreading Software
- Youtubers & Bloggers Toolkit Bundle
- ClickMagick - Make all Clicks Profitable
Outsourcing a Blog
Recently Added Blogging Articles
Rags to Riches ‘Self-Made Millionaire Blogger’ Sold his Blog for $102.5 Million. How he Started and Earned Money from his Profitable Blog.
Learn from this ‘2 Timer College Dropout’ blogger who sucks at writing. How he started, built and grow to a Multi-million Dollar Monthly Blog & sold it for a whopping $102.5 Million. Learn how you can replicate his success.
Some notable bloggers are making between $40,000-$3.3 Million per Month. In general, Bloggers can earn from $0.00 (Zero) to $300,000.00 ($300K) Monthly. Results are not typical, implied or guaranteed. You need a right mentor to jumpstart your success…
This Tool Empowers you to Generate up to 7 Figure Monthly Income. There are at least 5 Main Reasons you should get started blogging with self-hosted WordPress…
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensations in the form of advertising fees or other financial rewards on qualifying purchases made through these Affiliate Links. We do not markup any prices from any vendors or company-providers. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site information material contents for FREE; Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!.
Trading in the financial markets (including trading on margin) provides a wide range of opportunities and enables investors who are ready to take risks to make high profits. However, it carries a potentially high level of risk of loss at the same time. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Therefore, prior to trading and or investing, you should take into careful consideration whether such operations are suitable for you in terms of your level of knowledge and financial situation. Your due diligence and education on Trading & Investments is therefore highly recommended.