What Do I Need to Start Affiliate Marketing?
Frequently Asked Questions
Affiliate Marketers are Earning from $0.00 to $300,000 per Month.
Disclaimer: Results are not typical, implied or guaranteed. There are many variables to reaching 6-7 Figure with Affiliate Marketing. Some make nothing because they do nothing. Some have smarter strategies than others. But the figure is telling everyone the potential of Affiliate Marketing.
You are here because you are interested in tapping into the billion-dollar affiliate marketing industry. You have come to the right place. This guide will help you get started.
How Much it Cost to Join?
There are NO costs to join. Affiliate Programs are FREE to join (except for a very few). Plus, there is no minimum sales requirement and you can cancel at any time.
Steps to Get Started:
Below are the Steps to Get started with Affiliate Marketing..
1. Choose your Niche
If you will start starting a blog today, the reality is that, you will face competitions. To stand the best chance of success, niche down. Choose a topic that focuses on a specific category. For example, the topic of “food” is an enormous category. Rather than tackling that, try something more specific, like ‘Baking Cakes’. Keeping your topics tight can help you build a more focused audience and potentially help you rank higher in search engines.
2. Get a Website/Blog
Your Website/Blog is your Profit Center. You cannot just promote on Facebook using your raw Affiliate Links. Facebook, Pinterest and other social media will block affiliate links. So if you want to make serious money only, then get a Self-Hosted WordPress Website and or Blog. Its very affordable and so easy to setup. Just follow the simple instructions below:
- Register Domain & Hosting ($2.49/Mo) – Takes 1 Minute
- Install WordPress (Free) – Takes 1 Minute
- Choose & Install Theme (Free-$75) – Takes 2-3 Minutes
- Customize & Edit
- Post or Add Article Content – You must have contents on your Site. You can either write them yourself, hire a freelance writer for cheap. Or you can purchase Pre-written Article Packs as Instant Content that you can claim as your own writing and use them for your websites and or blogs. You can tweak there articles a little to make it a bit unique.
3. Find Affiliate Programs to Join
Make sure you already have a Website or Blog running with great content before you start to applying for Affiliate Programs. There are probably millions of affiliate programs you can join. Below are the good ones you can start with.
- Amazon.com – 3%-6% Commissions
- ShareaSale – 3% – 40% Commissions
- Clickfunnels – 40% Recurring Income
- ClickBank – 10% to 75%
- Commission Junction – 5% – 15%
How Do I Join?
- Signup. To sign up, you just have to fill out your account information in the online form they provide for any applicants, including your website address.
- Wait for the Application Review. They will review your application in 1-5 business days
- Grab your Unique Referral Links. Once you get approved, you will be provided an Affiliate tools where you can grab your links and affiliate assets and Save it to your Computer
- Embed your Links. Use them by embedding your Affiliate Links to your relevant website / content
4. Drive Traffic to your Site
Once your Blog and or Website and is ready with great content, the next step is to get more people to read it, so they will click on your affiliate links.
Here are Three (3) Traffic Strategies to Consider:
A. Paid traffic.
This is where you pay for traffic to your site. You can do this using PPC ads. The advantage of paid traffic is that the moment you start paying, you get traffic. However, there are some downsides. First, running ads will dig into your profits. It’s quite normal for advertisers to lose money before they make it… if they ever do.
B. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the practice of optimizing pages to rank high in search engines like Google. For as long as you can rank high in the search engines for your target keywords, you’ll get consistent and passive traffic.
C. Build an Email List
Email lists allow you to communicate with your readers anytime. Use them to tell fans about new content and keep them coming back to your site for more. This leads to more affiliate clicks and sales.
“The ENTRE Blueprint Took Him from Being $400K in Debt to Building A $40 Million Business & Completely Transformed his Life". How You Can Copy his whole system through this Step-By-Step Process Starting Today!
- Make Money on Youtube w/ Affiliate Marketing
- Copy this 7 (Seven) Figure Online Business
- What Exactly is Affiliate Marketing?
- How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
- Why Affiliate Marketing is One of the Best & Profitable Online Businesses for Beginners
- Advantages & Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- How to Get Started & Make Money with Affiliate Marketing. A Basic Guide for Beginners
- What is Affiliate Program?
- How to Apply and Get Approved as An Affiliate
- How to Find Affiliate Programs to Promote
- How to Participate in Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Networks you Can Join Free
- Affiliate Marketing Terms. The Do's & Dont's
- How Do Affiliates Get Paid
Recently Added Blogging Articles
A Car Review Website Blog Making $100,000 a Month. What is His Business Model & Marketing Strategies [Case Study]
This Car Review Website Blog has been generating $100,000 Monthly. Let’s find out his business model and advertising strategies. How you can replicate his success and probably add more streams of income to it. Learn to how to start and similar website in minutes for under $100.
Rags to Riches ‘Self-Made Millionaire Blogger’ Sold his Blog for $102.5 Million. How he Started and Earned Money from his Profitable Blog.
Learn from this ‘2 Timer College Dropout’ blogger who sucks at writing. How he started, built and grow to a Multi-million Dollar Monthly Blog & sold it for a whopping $102.5 Million. Learn how you can replicate his success.
Some notable bloggers are making between $40,000-$3.3 Million per Month. In general, Bloggers can earn from $0.00 (Zero) to $300,000.00 ($300K) Monthly. Results are not typical, implied or guaranteed. You need a right mentor to jumpstart your success…
If you’re running your own, it’s important to be updated with the latest trends so that you’re not missing out on any opportunities to increase your traffic and or maximize your revenue online.
How to Start a Profitable BLOG the Easiest & Fastest Way. The Best Method to Make Money Blogging at least $30K Per Month
Starting a Profitable Blog Blueprint that you need to follow to jumpstart your success online and Become a Millionaire fast. What you need to know…
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensations in the form of advertising fees or other financial rewards on qualifying purchases made through these Affiliate Links. We do not markup any prices from any vendors or company-providers. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site information material contents for FREE; Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!.
Trading in the financial markets (including trading on margin) provides a wide range of opportunities and enables investors who are ready to take risks to make high profits. However, it carries a potentially high level of risk of loss at the same time. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Therefore, prior to trading and or investing, you should take into careful consideration whether such operations are suitable for you in terms of your level of knowledge and financial situation. Your due diligence and education on Trading & Investments is therefore highly recommended.