Takes 1 Minute (or less)
STEP 2: Install WORDPRESS
WordPress is the most widely popular Platform used to build Websites, publish Blogs, and create Online Stores. It has the best Content Management System (CMS) that makes creating them super easy nowadays. It’s the simplest way to maintain them while also having a plethora of amazing features & options.
#1. Login to your Hosting Account
#2. Go to Quick Launch Wizard
The Quick Launch Wizard helps you get started building your website with ease. You can have a site up and running in mere moments. This is a new tool to help you quickly get started with your GreenGeeks account.
- When signing up for New hosting services, your account will be automatically activated and you will be logged into the GreenGeeks dashboard and taken to the Quick Launch Wizard automatically.
#3. INSTALLING WORDPRESS (+Woocommerce Option)
- SELECT “Start New Website” (for new website) unless you are migrating an existing website (then choose ‘Migrate Website’ in that case).
- SELECT ‘WORDPRESS + WOOCOMMERCE’ – This allows you to create virtually almost all types of Websites and or Blogs and or with Online Store (or 3-in-1). Woo-Commerce is a great WordPress plugin to turn any WordPress Website into a Storefront in no time or Add Store features to your new and existing Websites or Blog.
#4. New WordPress Installation
Selecting one of the first two options will set up a new WordPress installation on your account. Here, you will have the ability to:
- Fill out ‘Site Information‘ Field.
- Select a “Theme” (Just select ‘Default Theme‘ if you’ll install your desired theme later on)
- Select a “Optional Plugins”. Just do this only if you are sure what plugin you want to use immediately. Otherwise, just leave it.
By Default, The LiteSpeed Cache Plugin will always be included with all WP installations and does not need to be selected under Plugins.
#5. Installation Completed. Your Website is Ready!
Once you have clicked “Create my Website” and the installation process is complete, you will be shown the finalization page with WordPress login details and an automatic login link for the site’s wp-admin.
Warning: If you have existing Contents
If you try to set up WordPress on a domain where an existing installation is detected, an error message will be shown:
To proceed with setting up a new installation and remove the existing content, click the “I understand” check-box and click the “Continue” button to proceed with the re-installation.
Congratulations! You have now Installed WordPress and can now Log-in to your Website . . .
LOGGING IN TO Your New Website (Admin Area)
To Login to your WordPress Website/ Blog/ Online Store, you have 2 options:
- www.mywebsiteblogstore.com/login or
> Then, Enter your User Name and Password (you used during registration)
Your WordPress Website Admin Dashboard
Once you have successfuly logged in to your new wordpress website or blog, you will see your dashboard as shown below:
- How to Login to your Website
- Adding Lets Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Customizing & Editing
- Adding CONTENT
- Setting up a BLOG
- Setting up a STORE (Optional)
- Instant (Premade) Content Sources
- Promoting & Driving Traffic
- Monetizing Your Website
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensation in the form of advertising fees or affiliate rewards on sales via the hypertext links to our vendor-partners. We do not markup any prices from any vendors. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. We in fact, give exclusive bonuses to our customers. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site content for FREE; More premium Items at a Lower Price; and some prices of products from our affiliate vendor-partners are at a specially arranged discounted rates. Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!