How to Earn Money on Youtube in 2021 [Explained]
Before you can earn money on YouTube, you have to apply for and be accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).
- Youtube won’t tell you what you can create on the platform, but they have a responsibility to do right by its viewers, its creators and advertisers. If you’re in the YouTube Partner Program, you have the ability to earn money through YouTube, and because of that, Youtube hold you to a higher standard.
- To make sure they are rewarding good creators, they review your channel before you’re accepted in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).
- Youtube aso constantly review channels to ensure you’re meeting all its policies and guidelines.
- You may be liable to pay taxes on your earnings from YouTube; find out more below.
Step 1. Start By Creating your Channel
Don’t worry, we have a Quick Start Guide on How to Create a Youtube Channel for you to make money eventually.
Step 2. Meet Youtube Partner’s Requirements
Make your channel successful enough that it meets the YouTube Partner Program requirements. To join the program, you need to meet the following:
- SUBSCRIBERS – 1,000 at least
- WATCH HOURS – 4,000 in the previous 12 months.
Here are some ideas for how to get more of those precious YouTube views. **
Step 3. Set up an AdSense account
This is easy. Just follow instructions on YouTube’s official guide to AdSense accounts.
Step 4. Explore the Ways to Make Money in the Youtube Partner Program
Each monetization channel has different Eligibility Requirements.
Step 5. Abide to the Community Standard & Guidelines
As a YouTube Partner, your channel will be held to a higher standard, according to YouTube. You have to follow not just the YouTube Partner Program policies, but the Community Guidelines. Not to mention staying on the right side of copyright law.
Your YouTube Earnings and Tax Liability
You may be liable to pay taxes on your earnings from YouTube. Earning money on YouTube is a great way to be rewarded for good, engaging content on the platform. However, please keep in mind that you may be liable to pay taxes to your country of residence on any income earned from your monetized videos on YouTube. Check with your local tax authorities for detailed guidance.
100+ More Creative Ways to Make Money on Youtube Outside Youtube Monetization Program - that Most People do not know About.
Remember these are just a few, among many, of what you could do to make money online through Youtube Vlogging. You are only limited by your own imaginations and creativity.
- How to Make Money on Youtube
- How to Start a Youtube Channel (Steps to Join Youtube Partner Program)
- Ways to Make Money on Youtube (YPP)
- Monetizing Youtube Channel w/ Adsense
- Youtube Monetization Eligibility Requirements
- Youtube Monetization Review Criteria
- Youtube Monetization Review Process
- Youtube (YPP) Monetization Terms & Policies
- Ad Formats to Monetize Youtube Videos
- Monetizing Youtube Videos w/ Affiliate Marketing
- 100+ Ways to Make Money with Youtube
- Youtbers Toolkit Bundle