Proven Ways to Make Money with Your Websites, Blog & Online Store
Monetizing Websites and Blogs
If you’re going to make money from your blog then you’ll need to think carefully about exactly how you want to monetize it. There are multiple to unlimited ways you can do this, and how you monetize will depend on your blog’s niche, how obtrusive you want any advertisements to be, and how much money you want to make. In this webpage we are going to outline some ways of monetizing a blog to help you figure out the best way to start making money.
Creative Ways to Monetize Your Sites/Blog
While most bloggers start out writing their blogs simply because they are passionate about their subject matter and want to share their enthusiasm with others, once they discover how easy it is to start making money from blogging at the same time, they quickly adapt to monetizing their blog.
Here are the most common ways top marketers are using to monetize their websites and Blogs.
Most Popular Ways to Monetize Websites
Advertising (Display Ads by Google Adsense) PPC
There are many advertising programs that can help you earn money nowadays, but the most popular is Google AdSense. This is the most common method used by Bloggers and website owners to Make money online. However, you can only make good money with Google Adsense if you have a good traffic.
- AdWords are the advertisements that show up on the top of Google search result pages.
- AdSense is the reverse, allowing publishers to tap into Google’s immense advertising network so that other advertisers can run ads on their website. The best part about this system is how simple everything is.
Once you sign up for Google AdSense and get approved,
- Google will place contextual ads (ads keeping with the nature of your site content) from its extensive advertising network on your site, which generates revenue with every click. A portion of this revenue will go right to you.
- Google will place a simple code on your website that will identify the content of your site and start displaying relevant advertisements. For example, if your site is about pets (dogs & cats), Google AdSense will start showing your visitors ads for cat food, dog training, and more.
On Getting Paid
- You get paid each time someone clicks on the ad. (Yes, it’s really that easy!)
- Your cut might be anywhere from $0.50 to $5 per click.
- When your site has enough traffic, you can make hundreds (if not thousands of dollars) each month.
How to apply for Google Adsense?
Fortunately, joining to promote Google Adsense program is free to signup.
- Make sure you have a good Website or Blog Created. See: How to Easily Create Website and or Blogs in 5 to 10 Minutes
- Apply for AdSense – Before applying, make sure you keep up with their latest Terms Of Service. Google has very strict rules, so it’s hard to get (and stay) approved.
What are the Several Types of AdSense Ads
Google offers a variety of ad types to run on your website, including:
- TEXTS: Text ads use words, either as an Ad Unit (one offer) or a Link Unit (list of offers), and come in a variety of sizes. You can customize the color of the box, text, and link.
- IMAGES: Image ads are graphic ads. They come in a variety of sizes. You can choose an ad feed option that mixes both text and image ads.
- RICH MEDIA: These are interactive ad types that can include HTML, video, and flash.
- ANIMATED IMAGE:
- ADSENSE FOR SEARCH: This allows you to have a Google search box on your website or blog. When a user enters a term and conducts a search, a search results page opens with AdSense ads. You can customize the color scheme of the search results page to harmonize with your website.
MAKE MONEY PROMOTING OTHER COMPANY’S (OR PEOPLE’S) PRODUCTS
- Affiliate Marketing is by far the most popular and most effective way to make money through online marketing.
- Most of the Website Bloggers, Youtube Vlogers & Internet Millionaires are earning their income from. From $ 50 to $ 500,000 & up monthly.
- Affiliate Marketing is the Industry that Produces many ordinary and non-techie people, ‘Millionaires’.
- With Affiliate Marketing, you don’t need capital to buy products to sell or promote. You just need to apply as an Affiliate to companies running Affiliate Programs.
- You promote someone else’s products/services without having to invest in inventory.
- You incorporate or embed affiliate ads into your website or blog through top notch articles.
- Promoting or marketing another people or company’s products or services in return for fee or a commission (from 3%-75%). For Physical & Digital Products respectively.
- You do not have to handle Customer Service
- You do not have to Handle Products
- You do not Invest or Buy Products to Promote
- Unlimited Earning Potential. Sky is the Limit
- You can get accepted even if you are Beginner for Affiliate Marketing. However, you should have a Website or Blog up and running so to get accepted. See How to Setup a Website or Blog in 10 Minutes
- 24/7 Global Market
You might be thinking only businessmen can make much money out of the Internet, don’t you? Think again. You too can earn big bucks through the Internet even if you don’t have products of your own to sell and an established company. How? That is through affiliate marketing.
Affiliate Marketing can become a veritable cash cow if capitalized ethically. You might have come across these words over the net while surfing. Affiliate Marketing is a revenue sharing between a merchant and an affiliate marketer who gets paid for referring or promoting the merchants’ products and services.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the burgeoning industries nowadays because it is proven to be cost-efficient and quantifiable means of attaining great profit both for the merchant and the affiliate and other players in the affiliate program, such as the affiliate network or affiliate solution provider.
In order to generate good income from Affiliate Marketing, first and foremost you need a website or blog site to post quality review about product you are promoting and have your website ranked high up in Google search page.
Fortunately, it is now very affordable and easy to create a website. See How to create a Website/Blog in 10 Minutes
Where can I find products to Promote?
- Commission junction – Offers reliable products with on-time payments.
- ShareASale – Thousands or Merchants and Millions of Product from othes, accessories, and other offline goods. Commissions from 5% to 40%
- Clickbank – 10,000+ Digital Products from 25% to 75% Commission Rate
- ClickFunnels – Software related products. Up to 40% Recurring Commission Rate
Here’s How To Start Affiliate Marketing On Your Blog In 8 Steps:
Step 1: Create a Self-hosted Website or A Blog
Step 2: Choose an Industry, and then Niche Down
Step 3: Research Products in Your Niche that You Can Review
Step 4: Sign Up for the Amazon Affiliate Program
Step 5: Find affiliate programs for the other products you want to review
Step 6: Create content in the form of tutorials, review posts, resource pages or emails and use your affiliate link
Step 7: Optimize the page and track your rankings in Google
Step 8: Rinse and Repeat!
Banner advertising consists of placing a graphical banner advertisement on a webpage.
- You simple apply for Affiliate Programs for Free and
- Place banners on your website or blog
- With your links embedded into them.
- The banners are provided by your Affiliate Merchants for your promotions when you apply and get Accepted by Affiliate Programs.
- You can also create your own Web Banners in minutes using Canva Web Banner Templates.
The role of this banner is to catch the eye of incoming traffic to the page, enticing readers to click the advertisement. This form of monetization is implemented by both affiliate programs and advertising networks.
Banners originally just referred to advertisements of 468 x 60 pixels, but the term is now widely used to refer to all sizes of display advertising on the internet.
Become an Amazon Associate
How to Make Money AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE.
Sign up with Amazon as associate for free and you can start earning affiliate commissions today!
What is Amazon.com?
Amazon.com is of the largest online shopping websites in the world. It is like a supermarket that sells all kinds of things under the sun. The only difference is that all transactions happen online and items purchased are shipped directly to where the consumer prefers.
What Is An Amazon Associate?
When website owners, bloggers and online marketers who are associates create links and customers click through those links and buy products from amazon, they earn referral fees or commissions from 3-10%.
Becoming an Amazon Associate
Becoming an associate with them means that you can help them promote amazon products through your own website and social media sites. You can earn up to 10% in referral fees or commission.
Cost to Join as An Associate. It’s FREE to JOIN and easy to use.
- Premiumpress – This WordPress plugin will enable you to import Amazon affiliate products from any niche in just seconds into your PremiumPress powered website and received from 3% up to 10% commission. You need to be an approved associate or affiliate of Amazon to be entitled for commission. Application is free.
How do I become an Amazon Associate?
- Create a website or blog. See Create a Website in 10 Minutes
- Visit the Amazon Associates homepage.
- Sign up with Amazon as associate
- Enter your account information.
- Enter your website address.
- Enter your preferred store ID.
- Explain how you drive traffic to your site.
- Enter your phone number.
- Choose your payment method.
Why Amazon Affiliate Program is Better Than Others
The first thing you need to understand is that there is no such thing as success as an online marketer through luck. It doesn’t just happen for some and not happen for others. It comes from hard work and understanding what makes it work, and Amazon Affiliate Program is certainly one that is worth understanding. Why Amazon Affiliate better than others?
- You do not need to pre-sell.
- There is zero saturation.
- You do not have to do a lot of selling yourself comparing to other networks. Most of the Amazon products sell themselves. But don’t get me wrong, you still have to do your part driving traffic to your site.
The Disadvantages of Focusing on Amazon As An Associate Compared to High Paying Affiliate Programs
- Cookie life is short (24 Hours)
- Commission is very low.
Clickbank Products Promotion
One of the simplest ways to make money online is to sell other people’s products. The practice is commonly referred to as Affiliate Marketing. In a nutshell, you find an interesting product online and agree with the vendor to give you a commission for every sale (for as high as 75% commission or referral fee) that you drive to their website.
What is it about Clickbank that makes it so popular? What makes it a great internet business opportunity?
- Promoting products with Clickbank is Free to Join.
- Commissions is as High as 75%
- No Quota. No Cap
- Weekly Payout directly to your Bank Account or Paypal
- Ontime Payment
- Digital Products
- Worldwide Market
The products featured on Clickbank are digital products like e-books, software, graphics, templates, articles, videos, etc. It is regarded as the best place for people to buy or sell their digital products.
If you are interested in making income while being within the comforts of your own home, Clickbank may be the perfect thing for you. You can earn money either by selling digital products that you have created (like e-books, videos or software), or by becoming an affiliate and promote products that other people have created.
CPM Advertising Networks
Rather than paying on a per click basis, these ad networks pay on a per view basis (usually a dollar amount based on 1000 pageviews).
- ValueClick Media
- Tribal Fusion (500,000 unique visitors per month required)
- Casale Media
- Advertising.com (part of AOL)
- Burst Media (25,000 monthly page views)
- CPX Interactive
MediaYou need to find one that fits your niche or works best for your site.
To Apply for Affiliate Programs and Promote Products, make sure you have a Website or Blog. See: How to Create a Website or Blog in 10 Minutes.
Create and Sell eBooks
Ebooks offer a relatively quick pathway for making money from your blog. Develop an ebook that’s aligned with the content of your blog. Non-fiction ebooks are relatively simple to create, and if you’re teaching a skill that many people struggle with, it’s likely that the ebook will produce a healthy profit.
You can easily promote your ebook directly through your blog by creating attractive content that will draw people in, then enticing them with your ebook. You could also build a sales funnel, which is an online marketing term for an automated multi-step sales machine, and sell your ebook on autopilot.
Create and Sell eCourses
Create your Own Digital Product
The most profitable way to monetize your site is usually going to create & sell your own product on your website. Obviously, the kinds of products you can create are only limited by your imagination. Here’s just a few common options:
- Create a video training course
- Create an eBook
- Create a membership area or paid forum
- Sell a physical product and ship it.
- Create a piece of software
- Create other tools, services, or information that customers are willing to pay for.
You can get your audience to pay to join a live online training session or inspirational speech called webinar, and all it cost you is an hour in front of a webcam and some bandwidth.
More Creative Ways to Monetize Websites
Start a private forum or coaching class(es) – Most of us have unique skills that others can benefit from. Setting up a simple forum or classes is an easy way to help others and generate recurring income at the same time.
Did you know that if you have your own website or blog, you don’t need to have ads on them to be able to earn money? All you need to do is get to know Content Lockers from
Content locker is also known as an empty offer.
It creates a way to earn money on your service by restricting a certain part of your website. For example, this can be a further part of the article or special premium content. If users want to receive access to that item, they must first complete at least one task from the list or they have to pay first.
Content (For Exclusive Paying Members Only)
You can create Memberships where a piece of valuable content is limited for exlusive and paying members only. Having memberships prove that people trust you and your content. This goes a long way in improving your credibility and thus increasing your sales.
Creating and maintaining a successful membership plan can be time-consuming, as you need to produce content on a regular basis. But it’s all worth in the end as you have money coming in monthly/yearly in the form of renewals.
In this digital age, everybody’s an expert at something. When seeking ways to monetize website content, try capitalizing on your expertise by offering online consulting services! You can do this either by setting up an expert profile with a third-party consulting service and linking it to your website or through a direct offer straight from you.
You can offer your consulting services via email, Skype, Zoom — anything that puts you in touch with people yearning to drink from the fountain of knowledge that is your brain.
Perform Digital Artbitrage
Some things are unavailable online (or cost more) to people from different countries. For example, some online retailers won’t ship internationally. If you can solve these problems, you can charge a fee for your assistance. For example, a minimum-wage assistant can help you reship packages internationally.
Offering Freelancing Services to your website visitors can be a great way to generate extra income apart from your mainstream business.
Based on your skillset and level of expertise, you can offer paid services for Content writing, website creation, and so on. That said, freelancing requires a level of expertise as other people pay you for the services you provide.
Setup an eCommerce Site
Websites don’t just have to be about article content. They can be centered around tools or products on an online store. Luckily, you can have an online store nowadays without having a product of your own by:
Creating an Online Store without your Own Product
- Affiliate Marketing – Other people’s products – as an affiliate,
- Reselling Products (Physical, Digital, Services)
What Can You Sell With WordPress + WooCommerce?
- Digital products (e.g. software, downloads, e-books),
- Physical products, Services,
- Bookings (e.g. for appointments, or anything else that can be booked),
- Subscriptions, Customizations (e.g. additional customizations on top of your product listings), and more.
WooCommerce allows you to sell anything that can have a price tag assigned to it. On top of that, anyone can use it (if you’ve already managed to get a WordPress site launched, you will also be able to handle WooCommerce).
How to Build an Online Store With WordPress and WooCommerce
Note: The goal of this part of the guide is to show you the simplest method of building a functional e-commerce store on WordPress so that you can get your store online as soon as possible. That is why we’re going to focus on just the essential things and skip the more advanced aspects.
Use Monetization Widgets
Use monetization widgets – These are also very similar to Google Adsense, so they’re worth trying out as an alternative.
Monetize By List Building & Email Marketing
Email List Building
You may have come across top internet millionaires saying “the money’s in the list“. They’re are talking about your email list, which comprises your most loyal readers. The objective is to convert as many strangers who visit your site for the first time into passionate followers who want to stay up-to-date on your latest work or content.
To get people excited about your content and invested in what you’re doing, it helps to cultivate a personal relationship with them. A good way to keep your most loyal followers engaged is with an email list. This won’t make you money overnight, but it will certainly set you on the path to greater profitability.
This has been a long term strategy and it’s one of the best, long-term methods to profitably growing your blog into a full-fledged, money-making enterprise.
Never lose sight of creating relationships with your followers. Offering great information or free help is a perfect way to start. Spamming people with unsolicited offers is one of the fastest ways to abuse the reader’s trust and sabotage your long-term goals.
Create a weekly email newsletter to turn occasional visitors into regular readers. The more content of yours people read, the more opportunities you have to sell to them. Even if you create an auto-responder series to send out to your readers, just keep it interesting and give, give, give.
Here’s the top Autoresponders to Help you Grow your List:
Selling Products & Services
Create & Sell eBooks
Selling ebooks is one of the most popular ways bloggers choose to monetize their blogs. It’s perfect because it’s relatively easy to create and is usually priced adequately enough that most visitors can buy.
But ebooks do more than let bloggers monetize their blogs quickly. As a blogger selling an ebook can be the fastest way to test if people are interested in what you’re covering enough to pay for it.
Ebooks are also a low-risk way for your website visitors to judge the value you can bring before buying more expensive products.
Creating Your Own eBook
Creating Your Own eBook eBook is fairly easy. It starts will pulling together a number of ideas and then finding the right one for your audience. You want your eBook to be engaging and interesting. If you don’t yet have a blog you can always find interesting ideas through Google Trends, looking at competitor blogs, or even joining Facebook groups. Try any of these and you will find a plethora of ideas to write about.
Make 100’s of eBooks in minutes w/o you Writing
Sqribble is an online tool that instantly creates professional eBooks, reports, whitepapers and other types of digital books with a few clicks or taps. Sqribble is different. It’s packed with professional templates, seriously good looking covers, and surprisingly, is totally bug free. In fact, the whole process of creating an eBook with Sqribble is satisfyingly easy and smooth. But perhaps most remarkable of all… Sqribble comes loaded with some of the most powerful features I’ve seen in an eBook creator tool.
What you will Love about Sqribble
Without doubt, it’s the pro designs, the simplicity and the speed at which you can create seriously sexy eBooks, on the fly.
- And the fact you can turn your eBook into a flipbook is just icing on the cake. It just makes your books look and feel more “real” and that’s a good thing for engaging your readers.
- The amount of customization is just off the charts too. You can tweak your designs, layouts and everything in-between to your heart’s desire. It even creates a table of contents for you, inserts all your content into a nice layout, play around with the formatting and design, add stuff, delete stuff… it’s only limited by your imagination.
But if the idea of too many options scares you… don’t worry. Sqribble is designed to keep things simple.
- You can just go with the ready-made templates, layouts and styles,
- Insert your content automatically, and boom… you’ve got a pro eBook that’s going to grab more attention, build trust, engage your readers, and help you stand out in a sea of competition.
Create & Sell your Own Digital Info Products
You have the potential to make the most money on a per-sale basis when you can sell your own directly. That’s because there’s no middle-man or person in between you and the buyer that’s taking a ‘cut’ from the money earned.
This approach seems fairly straightforward because you can simply sell these products directly through your website and get paid immediately. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple in reality.
Creating good products that are well made and polished requires a ton of time and additional resources (like design, content, etc.). There’s a lot of ‘hidden costs’ in both time spent and the contractors to collaborate with. Selling your own products on your site also brings up problematic issues like payment gateways, shipping, and taxes.
What exactly are Digital Info Products?
Information products are products where the most important part of what you sell is knowledge. Usually these products are sold digitally online, and can be downloaded from your website.
Because “information” is the key value of an information product, they often don’t have any kind of physical form.
Types of Digital Information Products Include (But Not Limited to):
- Case Studies
- Membership sites
- Cheat sheets
- Online courses
- Reports and analysis
- Templates and Plans
- Live events
- Live event recording and recaps
In some cases information products aren’t digital. Coaching or mentorship as a product is one example of non-digital information products (as are in-person events). In the days before the internet, it was common to see people selling “reports” or video courses on DVDs.
Sell Ad Space on your Website
Incorporating Google’s AdSense on your website is just one way to make money from online advertisements.
Another is to simply sell your own ad space directly to companies looking to sponsor different blogs. You can come up with a price for each space, for example: “Sidebar banner ads will cost $xxx per month”.
- You can get paid depending on how many visitors you get. Typically it’s quoted as a dollar amount per one thousand impressions (or CPM). You might see it as $5 CPM. If the website gets 100,000 visits a month, that ad price translates into $500 bucks.
The good thing about this approach is that if your site gets a ton of traffic from different sources, your simple banner ad pricing can go up to as high as $5000 per month! The obvious downside is that if your site doesn’t get a lot of traffic, you can’t expect to earn much either.
The other common method when selling ad space directly from your website is a simple direct price.
- You simply name a price (based on what you think it’s worth, relative to what the competition might be charging), and get paid upfront at the beginning of each month.
- This pricing is also generally a simple flat fee, not tied to a Cost Per Click like AdSense.
Where can I let people know that my website is selling ad space?
- BuySellAds – The most popular environment to let everybody know you’re selling ad space.
Sell or Resell your Content
You can resell offline (or to private Web access) magazines and journals related to your niche. You may also give some of your content to educational institutions, community courses and more.
Also consider spinning—good sites don’t publish spun content, but you can always spin your content and sell it to your less aromatic competition. You may turn successful articles on your site into ebooks.
An effective content reselling strategy can pay 100% of the cost of hiring writers to write more content for your site, leaving 100% of the profits from that content for you to keep.
To tell you the truth, it is not always necessary to sell a book to make money. You can also use viral marketing strategies and give away a free ebook that will return good earnings.
Sell your Designs
Sell your Experience
If you have experience building a successful website (even if it’s only earning you $10 to $100 a month), you’re light-years ahead of most other digital content professionals, so you can always sell your experience by helping other people build their websites. You can write content, add SEO, manage contractors, and provide a million other useful services. This is also a great way to learn from more experienced experts and get paid at the same time.
Sell your Links
Everyone needs to earn money and sometimes selling a link can help pay the bills. This is a great way to make money from your website but you must weigh up the value of your links before doing so. Placing text links into your site for money is a great way to actually prove that your site can make money
Successful websites are their own brand, and people sometimes identify themselves with brands they like by wearing t-shirts and other goods with that brand’s signature logo or appearance. An income generating idea that many blog owners over look is the creation of merchandise that promotes your blogs name or popular themes. Many blogs have clever names and/or unique content that have mass appeal. For some it a catch phrase, slogan or quotation that is well received by readers, and for others it is a very clever logo.
If you feel your blog’s name or content has mass appeal don’t be afraid to market it in the form of t-shirts, mugs, journals, or bumper stickers. There are many sites that allow users to sign up free of charge and begin selling merchandise with their own logo or slogan.
Some websites which offer very timely information can sell premium information via newsletter or a special password-protected website section. In general, you have to help people save or make a lot of money on a regular basis in order to charge for an online subscription.
Sell Sponsored Posts
One of the common ways to make more money from your website means getting those visitor numbers UP. A sponsorship is when a company pays you as the blogger, to talk about and promote their products on your website and or blog. Sponsored posts are a great way to increase the traffic to your blog as the sponsor of your blog will also help with the promotion.
With all the work you put in, you should look to establish your blog by increasing the traffic it generates. Once you’ve done the hard work of building steady traffic to your site with an engaged community, there are a few different ways to monetize your hard work.
- Many companies go out of their way to look for blogs that will feature their sponsored content. ‘Native advertising‘ like this works well because it lines up with your site’s primary content and it comes across as relevant and transparent.
- Review the products from a company in an ‘advertorial’ that’s part content, part advertisement. For example, if your website is all about the latest iOS games for iPhones and iPads, the creator of one of those ads would LOVE to have you review and feature their app to your fans.
When done right, this can create a win/win scenario. However – done poorly, with irrelevant or inauthentic site content, it can erode all of the reader’s goodwill you’ve worked so hard to create in the first place.
Sponsored posts can range from as simple as a free product review to a full-length promotion blog that you get paid for. It is important for you to take a close look and share your honest and valuable opinion when promoting or reviewing a product.
Start an Online Store (Even w/o a Product of Your Own)
There are many ways to sell online even you have no single product of your own. Here are several ways you can do this:
- Affiliate Marketing (Selling Other People’s Products)
- Reselling (Reselling ready-made or done for you products) you keep 100% of the profits
- Print on Demand products (T-shirts, Mugs, Wall Arts, eBooks, etc.)
Sure, your website will help you earn a monthly income—but it’s also an asset you can probably sell for ten or twenty times what you currently earn each month. That means a little bit of extra effort today to earn a single extra dollar this month actually adds ten or twenty dollars to the sale value of your website. If you plan well you could also make money from your website even after it is sold.
Another variation on how to resell your content. If there are other niches very closely related to your niche, but different enough that your website can’t serve them, you can sell modified copies of your website which serve those niches. For example, a niche website for a particular carpet cleaning specialist can usually be quickly adapted to work for a different cleaning specialty. The same is true for health specialties and other professions too. And then there are websites for specific locations which will work well in other locations, such as realtor websites, used book stores, and bed and breakfasts. All of these can be franchised.
Monetize By Selling
You can also use Youtube for one of the main ways to get website traffic, which is awesome traffic by the way, so you may be able to kill two birds with one stone.
Recommended Tools & Resources:
One of the best marketing tools is the “Solo Ads”. (Solo ads: when someone sends your ad to the opt-in e-mail list). A lot of successful marketers have tested many “Solo Ads” service providers and “Solo Ads” advertisement types and methods.
You can make use this marketing tool as successful as possible and to make huge money.
- The most important is that the traffic of “SOLO ADS” advertisement MUST BE NEVER redirected to the “Sales Page”, but to the “Squeeze Page” instead. Actually it has no effect, if You redirect this cold traffic to the “Sales Page”, and attempt to immediately sell them. However, if You redirect the traffic to the “Squeeze Page”, and You establish trust first, then You get amazing results.
Many marketers have achieved the best result using Udimi.com service provider.
Learn more about UDIMI Solo Ads
- How to Login to your Website
- Adding Lets Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Customizing & Editing
- Adding CONTENT
- Setting up a BLOG
- Setting up a STORE (Optional)
- Instant (Premade) Content Sources
- Promoting & Driving Traffic
- Monetizing Your Website
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensation in the form of advertising fees or affiliate rewards on sales via the hypertext links to our vendor-partners. We do not markup any prices from any vendors. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. We in fact, give exclusive bonuses to our customers. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site content for FREE; More premium Items at a Lower Price; and some prices of products from our affiliate vendor-partners are at a specially arranged discounted rates. Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!