Monthly Subscription. With Premium Upgrades
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an eCommerce Platform (for creating Online Stores). It is a subscription web based software service that offers you to create a website and use their shopping cart solution to sell, ship, and manage your products. Using their service, you can get access to easy to use admin panel where you can add products, process orders and enter store data.
Shopify is a popular ecommerce platform that helps you build your own online store, without needing any tech skills. Shopify powers over 800,000 businesses and came top in our own in-depth research, outperforming all its competitors.
What is Shopify Used For?
Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business. Create and customize an online store. Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. Manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping.
For a monthly subscription of $29/mo, you can build a fully functional online store that you can use to sell digital or physical goods. Shopify also offers a limited free trial. If you want to create an online store using Shopify, you’ve come to the right place.
Monthly Subscription with Premium Upgrades
Shopify is a web-based SAAS Product (Software as a service) for anyone looking to create their own eCommerce website or Online Store. It’s designed to help people build their own, scalable online store with hundreds of built-in features, and tons of apps. You can sell products directly on your website, and across multiple marketplaces and social media.
What are the FEATURES of Shopify?
Here are a few among many of the Features of Shopify:
- Easy To Use: This is by far the biggest reason merchants love Shopify. Shopify is built for the average user, not skilled developers. It’s simple to add products, create discounts, and process orders. Web design is user-friendly — and even easy — with Shopify’s drag-and-drop editing tool.
- Low Startup Cost: Shopify’s relatively low monthly fees make setup affordable. How much does Shopify cost, you ask? The basic plan costs $29/month, and the mid-level plan is priced at $79/month.
- Beautiful Themes: Subscribing merchants can choose from a variety of free, mobile-responsive themes. Premium (paid) themes are also available for merchants who want more options.
- Good For Dropshipping: Shopify is the platform of choice for many dropshippers. Integrations with Spocket and Oberlo make dropshipping from your Shopify admin a lot simpler.
- Lots Of Support Options: You can access technical support every hour of the day through phone, live chat, or email. Self-help options are available as well. Customers like that Shopify’s support is available outside of regular business hours.
Recently added Marketing Tools
Showing 1–8 of 9 results
Viddyoze – A Fully Automated Video Animation Software 2020$47.00
VIDEOMAKERFX – The Ultimate ALL-IN-ONE Video Creator$27.00
WOOCOMMERCE Free Plugin for Your WordPress & Blog Sites to Create your Own Online Store$0.00
ELEMENTOR: Leading WordPress Website, Drag N Drop Visual Page Builder 2021$0.00
SHOPIFY: The Leading Hosted eCommerce Platform in the World 2020$29.00
MOCKUPSHOTS: Instantly Generate 600 Realistic 3D MockupShots of your eBook Cover in Seconds [Best eBook Cover Mockups 2020]$198.00
COVERACTIONPRO: eBook 3D Cover Maker Software with 500 New Mockups [Using Photoshop]$197.00
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensation in the form of advertising fees or affiliate rewards on sales via the hypertext links to our vendor-partners. We do not markup any prices from any vendors. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. We in fact, give exclusive bonuses to our customers. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site content for FREE; More premium Items at a Lower Price; and some prices of products from our affiliate vendor-partners are at a specially arranged discounted rates. Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!