Different Ad Formats you can Use to Monetize your Videos
You can choose from all the available Ad formats that will decide the type of Ads that will appear in your YouTube videos. Select all Ad formats so that YouTube can choose and decide itself to display the most relevant Ads to your viewers.
Here’s the list of all available Ad formats for YouTube videos that can help you decide to choose from.
Display Ads. Ad sizes of 300×250 or 300×60 appearing on the right side of the videos on desktop devices.
Overlay Ads. Ad sizes of 468×60 or 728×90 appearing on the lower end of the videos on desktop devices.
Skippable Video Ads. Full sized video ads that play before your video in the player and can be skipped after 5 seconds. The Ad play on several devices and can be inserted before, during, or after the main video.
Sponsored Cards. Displays cards with related products featured in your video, on desktop and mobile devices.
You don’t see in the screenshot above under Ad formats options but depending on your account, you might also see options for Bumper Ads (6 seconds long, Non-skippable video ads) and Non-skippable video ads up to 30 seconds long, available to monetize Youtube videos that you upload.
100+ More Creative Ways to Make Money on Youtube Outside Youtube Monetization Program - that Most People do not know About.
Remember these are just a few, among many, of what you could do to make money online through Youtube Vlogging. You are only limited by your own imaginations and creativity.
- How to Make Money on Youtube
- How to Start a Youtube Channel (Steps to Join Youtube Partner Program)
- Ways to Make Money on Youtube (YPP)
- Monetizing Youtube Channel w/ Adsense
- Youtube Monetization Eligibility Requirements
- Youtube Monetization Review Criteria
- Youtube Monetization Review Process
- Youtube (YPP) Monetization Terms & Policies
- Ad Formats to Monetize Youtube Videos
- Monetizing Youtube Videos w/ Affiliate Marketing
- 100+ Ways to Make Money with Youtube
- Youtbers Toolkit Bundle