What is Solo Ads?
A solo ad is when you pay for an AD to be sent to someone else’s email list and in return they send you visitors to a page of your choice so you can build your email list. In short, It’s a paid promotion where another marketer will send out a promotional mailing to promote your offer or product. The conversion and sales you get from this kind of traffic is nothing like any other traffic source out there.
Solo ad traffic is fast, fairly cheap and highly targeted. It can can be extremely profitable and much more. Solo Ads helps you generate significant traffic to your offer, landing pages, website or blog.
Internet marketers consider this style of ads to be more engaging and focused when compared to other styles. The effectiveness of the solo ads if well designed is said to be able to hold the recipient’s attention better than being bombarded with a variety of combined ads all at once.
Why you should use Solo Ads?
- Highly Responsive – The subscribers you get are usually in the same niche. They are more receptive since it’s what they have been looking for.
- Higher Conversion – Since they come from another marketer’s list, they probably have bought a few products and they are more likely to buy from you as well.
- Independent – You can bypass all the “Giant” sites like Google and Facebook and go directly to the an individual or a small business owner. You’re not affected by algorithms or policy changes.
- Fast Results – You can start doing this today and get instant results, split test your page and work your way towards a profitable campaign.
Udimi Solo Ads Explained
Many marketers have achieved the best result using Udimi.com service provider.
- At Udimi.com a TOP 10 is available that indicates who are the distributors selling the most “Solo Ads”, and who got the most positive ratings. It is worth to use this option, because You get even higher quality premium visitors from the distributors listed on the top list.
- You should purchase traffic only from those distributors, who guarantee mostly “Tier 1” (Tier 1: the wealthiest and the most competitive countries) type visitors.
- After selecting the distributor, You just have to choose from the advertisements below and order the traffic.
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensations in the form of advertising fees or other financial rewards on qualifying purchases made through these Affiliate Links. We do not markup any prices from any vendors or company-providers. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site information material contents for FREE; Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!.
Trading in the financial markets (including trading on margin) provides a wide range of opportunities and enables investors who are ready to take risks to make high profits. However, it carries a potentially high level of risk of loss at the same time. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Therefore, prior to trading and or investing, you should take into careful consideration whether such operations are suitable for you in terms of your level of knowledge and financial situation. Your due diligence and education on Trading & Investments is therefore highly recommended.