What is Web Hosting?
Web Hosting Explained.
- Webhosting is also known as Web Hosting, Hosting or Host.
- It is a Service or a Company-Provider that hosts your WordPress Website/ Blog/ Online Store & its files (including text files, video files, images, and more).
- Your Hosting make your Website/Blog viewable to the world wide web.
Understanding Hosting Fundamentals
- If you are serious about your business you will need to have your own Website and or Online Store. Having control over this site is important.
- You need access to the site at any time and the ability to upload any form of content. One way to achieve this is by opening up your own Hosting Account like Greengeeks, Bluehost or Siteground. For us, we choose to host with Greengeeks for tons of reasons. We have made a Quick Hosting Comparison here.
Hosting can be confusing so to help you understand why you need hosting we will try to further explain the concept of hosting fundamentals.
- Every Website or Blog has pages full of content including text, images and videos. For people to access these pages the entire site has to be accessible. This is done by purchasing a Domain & Hosting from a Web Hosting Company or Service Provider. For a fee that could start at $2.95 /month, they will allow you to upload your content and make it viewable for visitors.
Websites on Free Hosting Downsides
- Remember, with a free website you have no control over how long it will be hosted for. You can easily wake up one morning and the site is gone, along with all your hard work!
- They are usually basic and not customizable.
- It cannot be your Ideal Profit Center
Hopefully you now understand why you need hosting. It allows you to have secure web pages on line and gives you control over how your site looks and what type of content you place on it.
Several Types of Web Hosting
Internet hosting services can run Web servers. The scope of web hosting services varies greatly. See Several ypes of Web Hosting.
“The ENTRE Blueprint Took Him from Being $400K in Debt to Building A $40 Million Business & Completely Transformed his Life". How You Can Copy his whole system through this Step-By-Step Process Starting Today!
- How to Login to your Website
- Adding Lets Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Customizing & Editing
- Adding CONTENT
- Setting up a BLOG
- Setting up a STORE (Optional)
- Instant (Premade) Content Sources
- Promoting & Driving Traffic
- Monetizing Your Website
Recently Added Blogging Articles
A Car Review Website Blog Making $100,000 a Month. What is His Business Model & Marketing Strategies [Case Study]
This Car Review Website Blog has been generating $100,000 Monthly. Let’s find out his business model and advertising strategies. How you can replicate his success and probably add more streams of income to it. Learn to how to start and similar website in minutes for under $100.
Rags to Riches ‘Self-Made Millionaire Blogger’ Sold his Blog for $102.5 Million. How he Started and Earned Money from his Profitable Blog.
Learn from this ‘2 Timer College Dropout’ blogger who sucks at writing. How he started, built and grow to a Multi-million Dollar Monthly Blog & sold it for a whopping $102.5 Million. Learn how you can replicate his success.
Some notable bloggers are making between $40,000-$3.3 Million per Month. In general, Bloggers can earn from $0.00 (Zero) to $300,000.00 ($300K) Monthly. Results are not typical, implied or guaranteed. You need a right mentor to jumpstart your success…
If you’re running your own, it’s important to be updated with the latest trends so that you’re not missing out on any opportunities to increase your traffic and or maximize your revenue online.
How to Start a Profitable BLOG the Easiest & Fastest Way. The Best Method to Make Money Blogging at least $30K Per Month
Starting a Profitable Blog Blueprint that you need to follow to jumpstart your success online and Become a Millionaire fast. What you need to know…
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensations in the form of advertising fees or other financial rewards on qualifying purchases made through these Affiliate Links. We do not markup any prices from any vendors or company-providers. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site information material contents for FREE; Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!.
Trading in the financial markets (including trading on margin) provides a wide range of opportunities and enables investors who are ready to take risks to make high profits. However, it carries a potentially high level of risk of loss at the same time. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Therefore, prior to trading and or investing, you should take into careful consideration whether such operations are suitable for you in terms of your level of knowledge and financial situation. Your due diligence and education on Trading & Investments is therefore highly recommended.