Youtube Channel Partner Program Monetization Review Process
Once you meet Youtube’s subscriber and watch time thresholds, you’ve signed the YouTube Partner Program terms, and connected an AdSense Account, your application will be put in a queue. Youtube’s human reviewers will assess your channel as a whole to check if it meets its monetization policies.
Once your channel is reviewed by its team, Youtube will notify you with a decision. Most likely about 1 month after you meet the threshold.
Please note, that sometimes, you may need to wait more than a month. There can be multiple reasons for delays — higher-than-usual application volumes, system issues, or they may occasionally need to shift resources. Youtube policy specialists try to get through applications as quickly as possible, but delays can happen because they have a limited number of specialists.
Can YouTube Speed up your Application?
Unfortunately NO. It’s teams cannot speed up your application. All applications are put in a queue, and will be processed in the order they are received. Sometimes channels require multiple reviews, especially if multiple reviewers disagree on your channel’s suitability for YPP. In these cases, multiple reviews may be needed, which means it may take more time for a decision to be made.
Full Review Process
- How to Make Money on Youtube
- How to Start a Youtube Channel (Steps to Join Youtube Partner Program)
- Ways to Make Money on Youtube (YPP)
- Monetizing Youtube Channel w/ Adsense
- Youtube Monetization Eligibility Requirements
- Youtube Monetization Review Criteria
- Youtube Monetization Review Process
- Youtube (YPP) Monetization Terms & Policies
- Ad Formats to Monetize Youtube Videos
- Monetizing Youtube Videos w/ Affiliate Marketing
- 100+ Ways to Make Money with Youtube
- Youtbers Toolkit Bundle