Youtube Channel Partner Program Monetization Review Criteria
YouTube Partner Program or YPP follows sets of certain criteria for your Youtube Channel to be eligible for monetization.
In order for your Youtube Channel to be eligible for the Monetization Program, you need to know they will review it for certain criteria.
Youtube Partner Program Review Criteria
This is what they usually check when they review your Channel. The Program’s reviewers check content that best represents your channel against its policies. Since its reviewers can’t check every video, they may focus on the following on your channel’s:
- Main Theme
- Most Viewed videos
- Newest Videos
- Biggest proportion of Watch Time
- Video Metadata (including titles, thumbnails, and descriptions)
The above are just examples of content its reviewers may assess. Note that its reviewers can, and may check other parts of your channel to see if it fully meets its policies.
Full Review Process
- How to Make Money on Youtube
- How to Start a Youtube Channel (Steps to Join Youtube Partner Program)
- Ways to Make Money on Youtube (YPP)
- Monetizing Youtube Channel w/ Adsense
- Youtube Monetization Eligibility Requirements
- Youtube Monetization Review Criteria
- Youtube Monetization Review Process
- Youtube (YPP) Monetization Terms & Policies
- Ad Formats to Monetize Youtube Videos
- Monetizing Youtube Videos w/ Affiliate Marketing
- 100+ Ways to Make Money with Youtube
- Youtbers Toolkit Bundle